Friday, August 11, 2006

Tagged...

I just got tagged with these questions by MIKE EDWARDS.

1. One book that changed your life: The Book of Romans, Apostle Paul

2. One book that you've read more than once: The Dragonlance Trilogy. Nerdy Fantasy stuff I know, but some of the best books Ive ever read. Twice...

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: I know it sounds too easy, it would have to be the Bible.

4. One book that made you laugh: I like Mike Edwards pick. I never read anything funny...

5. One book that made you cry: The last book in the Dragonlance Trilogy. Sure its Fiction but you spend the first two books knowing characters only to have them die in the end. Also It was a non glamorous portrayal of bitter war and death. I loved it

6. One book you wish had been written: "Read My Lips, Christ's Literal Translation Guide", By Jesus Christ, Carpenter and Savior

7. One book you wish had never been written: The Koran.

8. One book you're currently reading: Desiring God, John Piper

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Bondage of the Will, Martin Luther

6 comments:

KayMac said...

quit reading and update this blog! ummmm, please???

KayMac said...

waiting...

KayMac said...

bueller.....

Vicki Sue said...

But seriously! Who else can't WAIT for Dave to finish the condo so he can start writing again? I bet he has all kinds of God thoughts, while he is hammering, pulling, stapling, spider-killing, and whatever else needs to be done.

DT said...

LOL. You guys are UNLEASHED!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the above comment was from me not Juney.

Blog Archive