Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Delight in the Lord...


"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with jewels."

Isaiah 61:10

Lord You are the only thing my soul thirsts for, the only end to the beginning and beginning to the end. You cast out all fear, pain, sorrow, worry, sadness and convict me the same. You are all directions, the left, and the right. You are forever forward as you are backward, the North, the South, the East, and West. You are all Glorious, and the only Salvation. You are the back, the front and all above. You are above all. You are above me, around me, under my feet and above the heavens that sing glory to Your name. Your voice sings to me softly and calls to me triumphantly. You are all Peace and all War. Your anger pours and Your justice is deserved. You are the King of all Kings. You are the Flesh and the Soul. You are every color from white to black and all in between. You are Mercy and Wrath. You have chosen and shaped. You are perfectly perfect. Never changing, You do all things perfectly and I can not praise you enough. Your Journey is perfect and Your plan is infinite. You are eternally loving and unspeakably beautiful. You are universal, controversial, the rock, the foundation and the endless universe. You are boundlessly rescuing, and endlessly patient. You are infinitely faithful, forever pleasing and Your plan is forever. You are everything and all things. Your grace spans eternity and beyond. You are Lord God. And I could not bow low enough.

Delight in the Lord.

2 comments:

JT said...

AMEN!

KayMac said...

amen!

Blog Archive